We are market-leading experts and pioneers in providing bespoke managed employee Long Service Awards solutions.
Our first customer was British Rail over 30 years ago, today we serve over 430 clients in the UK & Europe ranging from SME’s to blue chip companies across all types of industries.
How are we different?
Our programmes create memorable moments which live long in the mind of award recipients.
Who uses our solutions?
Jane Walapu, colleague recognition programme lead at the Co-op:
“Being able to involve our line managers more directly with our long-service awards scheme is a real game changer for us. It’s an effective way of ensuring they are aware of their colleagues’ career milestones. We know that it’s this recognition from our managers that makes our colleagues feel most valued.
We were really impressed with Terryberry’s collaborative and creative approach in coming up with a solution that works so effectively for us. The team really took the time to understand our business and what’s important to us and came up with a creative solution that is already having a really positive impact on all our colleagues.”
Our Long Service Award programme fulfilment costs are:
• £15 admin fee per UK employee.
• £30 admin fee per EU employee.
• No set-up cost.
|• First you decide the value of how much you would like to award your employees for each of the different years of service milestones.
(For example the majority of our clients award £250 for 10 years service).
• We turn this into 2,500 points to be used by the employee to redeem their awards online.
• You are only invoiced after the awards are dispatched to the recipient.
Chart shows the average spend for each award level for our top 100 clients:
What does the programme set up process look like?
1. We create your branded redemption website, letter or email comms and presentation kits which you sign-off.
(You can include items according to your needs such as certificates, pin badges, acrylic blocks…)
2. Send us your award recipient data, we create new user accounts on our system, including their specific award points allocation.
3. Our dedicated client account managers oversee the sending out of all the materials to ensure no errors.
4. Award recipient receives their communication which includes their username & password, they log in and make their award selections online.
5. This is processed by our distribution centre team and the items are dispatched to award recipients home or office address.
6. Invoice is raised and sent to the client for payment.
Take the next step
We pride ourselves on creating the best solution according to our client’s specific needs. Get in touch and let us know what your are looking to achieve with your programme and we can give guidance on how best to structure it.
We have worked hard over many years to form partnerships with many luxury brands to ensure our awards are exciting and memorable for your employees, including deluxe hampers and Virgin experience days.Submit Enquiry Form