Long Service Awards are an important way to recognise your loyal employees. They show everyone in your organisation that you value their hard work and dedication.
TerryberryReward offers innovative, practical solutions for the long service needs of our customers to ensure employee’s career milestones are recognised in the right way.Download brochure
Benefits of recognising employees at earlier milestones
Newer generations of employees entering the workplace are likely to change jobs much more frequently. Research undertaken by KPMG reveals that UK University graduates today change companies nearly twice as often as they did 20 years ago.
As the cost to replace an employee ranges from 25% to in excess of 75% of salary, companies that are able to retain their employees longer have a strong competitive advantage.
Long Service Awards are evolving
We’ve been in the UK employee reward and recognition business for a long time (over 30 years). In the last 5 years or so, we’ve seen some pretty dramatic developments.
Long Service Awards are responding to changes in the modern workplace environment, they should:
- RELATE to technology driven generation of employees.
- RESPOND to personal recognition preferences.
- ADAPT to new career expectations.
- BRIDGE the gap to ensure consistent engagement between milestones.
Aspirations Reward Collection
Delight your Long Service Award recipients with memorable rewards
- Contains over 3,500 rewards and Virgin Experience Days.
- Designed to excite each demographic and lifestyle.
- Includes some of the world’s most loved Aspirational brands.
Long Service Awards made easy!
- We look after all the behind the scenes administration of your Long Service Award programme so that you can focus on running your business.
- With over 30 years of UK employee reward & recognition experience, you can trust TerryberryReward to support your Long Service Awards Programme for as long as you need us.
- Over the years we have seen it all and are experts in formulating bespoke solutions based on specific company requirements.
- Our team is ready to help you launch a brand new employee Long Service Award programme, or can advise how to breathe new life into your existing programme.
Our comprehensive service includes:
- Dedicated account management.
- Branded online access to our Aspirations Reward Collection.
- Bespoke presentation kits, including tins/boxes containing certificates, pin badges, username & password access cards and more!
- Personalised Award communication via letters, emails and can even include custom celebratory video messages from senior management.
- Full data handling and management reporting.
- Award delivery is sent direct to recipient home address.
- Complete aftercare support via Live Chat, Telephone and Email to ensure your recipient is completely satisfied with their Award.
Free recognition benchmark information
Download our free benchmark information pack which includes the average spend of our top 100 clients for each different lengths of service.Download
Corporate badges and lapel pins
Recognise your employees for special achievements with custom badges. Elegant lapel pins, tie-tacs, charms and award pins featuring emblems that display your corporate logo are a symbol of recognition and achievement for your employees and a distinguished expression of your company’s identity.
- Badges are custom-designed with your logo.
- Jewellery quality for a truly special award.
- Perfect for Long Service Awards, Retirement gift or for formalising company events.
- Add diamonds or gemstones to signify levels of achievement.
- Quality craftsmanship.
“A wonderful surprise having reached a milestone in my career, I was so excited looking through the Aspirations rewards collection online.
The rewards range on offer is superb, something for everyone, I am truly grateful to my company for the recognition, and for choosing TerryberryReward to manage the scheme – both of whom are simply the best in my opinion.