Most Long Service Award programmes launched in the last 2 years are recognising milestones earlier than 10 years.
This number is double what it was 5 years ago, is your Long Service Award programme keeping up? Find out what UK companies are doing to impact thousands of employees annually for little or no increase in budget.
Long Service Awards are an important way to recognise your dedicated and loyal employees, and show all your organisation that you value their contributions. One of the most common queries we receive is concerning which areas should their organisation focus upon in-order to successfully recognise employee milestones in a meaningful way?
In our experience, established deploying successful long service award programmes with organisations of all sizes, from start-ups, SME’s, all the way through to the UK’s largest employer we have seen best practices evolve over time as a result of changing workplace environments, demographics and technology use.
We have compiled a free whitepaper which simply and clearly outlines today’s 6 best practices for long service award programmes, to aid you whether you are developing a new programme from scratch, or are looking for ideas to help keep an existing programme fresh and up-to-date.Download Free Whitepaper
Here is a summary of the 6 areas the free whitepaper covers, containing industry facts and figures as well as actionable advice and tips:
1. Celebrate early milestones as well as long-term service to connect with more of your workforce.
2. Create an effective infrastructure for your long service awards programme using available technology.
3. Document achievements throughout employees’ careers to add significance to long service awards.
4. Create a ‘WOW’ moment with a meaningful award presentation.
5. Apply strategies to optimise your long service awards budget.
6. Use meaningful awards to make a lasting impression.